Friday, August 10, 2012

Mushroom and Avocado Bruschetta

Wooohooo! Thank God it's Friday. Anyway, i've made another session of jogging this morning with my friend. It was such a tiring and worth though. Uhm, this morning my body was not that appropriate with my mind because these past few days, i ate a lot of carbo foods so my body was little bit heavy to make a session but lucky me because without any doubt, i completed a long session. 

So, when i arrived in home. I decided to make a simple but healthy breakfast that i got from Erwan Heussaff's blog. But i made a little version of mine. In Erwan's blog, he put zucchini but in my version, i put mushrooms instead. But it's still the same way how you going to cook it and make it. 











You know what guys, although this dish is so simple to make. It has this unique taste that you'll literally find everytime. I mean, when you already tasted it, you'll just say "I want more". Haha 
And thankful also for the avocado. Although it hasn't that sweet taste unlike in the fruits, it has this unique taste and a little creamy. Especially when you already put in with the other ingredients, you'll just realise that this fruit is such a perfect combination for every base for your bread.








So guys, just message me or send me some photos of your little version of this dish. You can also shared this to anyone. Happy Weekends. 


Good Morning!







Buon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!